Melbourne Holiday Courses
- Holiday courses run from 9.30am until 4.30pm.
- All participants will receive a certificate of completion.
- Students are encouraged to bring a USB stick to save their work.
- Students are welcome to bring their own lunch but students will be escorted to purchase food at the cafes in our building upon request.
- For more information on any of these courses please call on 03 8612 1900 or email us at email@example.com To register for these courses, please fill out the application form below
- AIE in Melbourne is located at Tower 4, Atrium Level, World Trade Centre, 18-38 Siddeley Street, Melbourne VIC 3005.
- For directions to the AIE Melbourne Campus, please visit this page
ONLY Logged in users see this note
FULL LABEL - REPLACE BACKGROUND COLOUR IN TABLE TD STYLE
background: url('/wp-content/themes/bb-theme-child/images/course-full.png') no-repeat scroll -3px -2px #ffa800; text-decoration: line-through;
|Age||Mon 6th Jul||Tue 7th Jul||Wed 8th Jul||Thu 9th Jul||Fri 10th Jul|
|12 +||Let's get Stealthy|
|12 +||3D Landscapes for Game and Film|
Holiday Course Descriptions
Let's get Stealthy in Unity
This course teaches students the fundamentals of programming for video games using the Unity3D game engine. Join in the excitement of programming your very own stealth game as we begin by building the inner workings of the game, and then top it off with interesting game-play mechanics and visual effects to make your creation one-of-a-kind. Come along for this exciting adventure into the world of games programming!
3D Landscapes for Game and Film
Learn to create your own 3D landscape with mountains, trees, clouds and so much more! You will learn to model, sculpt, texture and animate your environment using Autodesk Maya.
After you have created your scene, you will learn to put it all together and read your scene using Adobe Premiere.