Melbourne Holiday Courses
- AIE is running all July Holiday courses online.
- Holiday courses run from 9.30am until 4.30pm.
- All participants will receive a certificate of completion.
- Students are encouraged to bring a USB stick to save their work.
- Students are welcome to bring their own lunch but students will be escorted to purchase food at the cafes in our building upon request.
- For more information on any of these courses please call on 03 8612 1900 or email us at email@example.com To register for these courses, please fill out the application form below
- AIE in Melbourne is located at Tower 4, Atrium Level, World Trade Centre, 18-38 Siddeley Street, Melbourne VIC 3005.
- For directions to the AIE Melbourne Campus, please visit this page
ONLY Logged in users see this note
FULL LABEL - REPLACE BACKGROUND COLOUR IN TABLE TD STYLE
background: url('/wp-content/themes/bb-theme-child/images/course-full.png') no-repeat scroll -3px -2px #ffa800; text-decoration: line-through;
|Age||Mon 28th Sep||Tue 29th Sep||Wed 30th Sep||Thu 1st Sep||Fri 2nd Sep|
|12 +||Game Development in Unreal 4|
|12 +||Game Programming in Unity|
Holiday Course Descriptions
Discover the exciting world of Unreal Engine 4! With the use of Visual Scripting and Material Creation you will create your very own Prototype 3D Platformer complete with Moving Platforms, Pick-ups, and Multiple Levels using pre-made assets as well as those you will make yourself.
Game Programming in Unity
This course teaches students the fundamentals of programming for video games using the Unity3D game engine.
Join in the excitement of programming your very own dungeon-crawler as we begin by building the inner workings of the game, then top it off with interesting game-play mechanics and visual effects to make your creation one-of-a-kind.
Come along for this exciting adventure into the world of games programming.