Melbourne Holiday Courses
- Holiday courses run from 9.30am until 4.30pm.
- All participants will receive a certificate of completion.
- Students are encouraged to bring a USB stick to save their work.
- Students are welcome to bring their own lunch but students will be escorted to purchase food at the cafes in our building upon request.
- For more information on any of these courses please call on 03 8612 1900 or email us at email@example.com To register for these courses, please fill out the application form below
- AIE in Melbourne is located at Tower 4, Atrium Level, World Trade Centre, 18-38 Siddeley Street, Melbourne VIC 3005.
- For directions to the AIE Melbourne Campus, please visit this page
ONLY Logged in users see this note
FULL LABEL - REPLACE BACKGROUND COLOUR IN TABLE TD STYLE
background: url('/wp-content/themes/bb-theme-child/images/course-full.png') no-repeat scroll -3px -2px #ffa800; text-decoration: line-through;
|Age||Mon 8th Jul||Tue 9th Jul||Wed 10th Jul||Thu 11th Jul||Fri 12th Jul|
|12 +||Game Development in Unreal 4|
|12 +||3D Landscapes for Game and Film|
Holiday Course Descriptions
Game Development in Unreal 4
Discover the exciting world of Unreal Engine 4! With the use of Visual Scripting and Material Creation you will create your very own Prototype 3D Platformer complete with Moving Platforms, Pick-ups, and Multiple Levels using pre-made assets as well as those you will make yourself.
3D Landscapes for Game and Film
Learn to create your own 3D landscape with mountains, trees, clouds and so much more! You will learn to model, sculpt, texture and animate your environment using Autodesk Maya.
After you have created your scene, you will learn to put it all together and read your scene using Adobe Premiere.