Melbourne Holiday Courses
- These holiday courses will be run ONLINE in Melbourne
- These online courses run over two days, from 10:30am until 3pm each day.
- Participants will connect to the online live streamed class via Zoom.
- Teachers will have a webcam and be sharing their computer screen.
- Students can share their screen with the teacher and class and can give the teacher permission to control their screen.
- Students need to have a computer that can run the software (links to download are provided), an internet connection, and have a headset with microphone.
- All participants will receive a digital certificate of completion (PDF file).
ONLY Logged in users see this note
FULL LABEL - REPLACE BACKGROUND COLOUR IN TABLE TD STYLE
background: url('/wp-content/themes/bb-theme-child/images/course-full.png') no-repeat scroll -3px -2px #ffa800; text-decoration: line-through;
|Age||Mon 18th Jan||Tue 19th Jan||Wed 20th Jan||Thu 21st Jan||Fri 22nd Jan|
|12+||Game Development in Unreal 4|
|12+||Get Started in 3D Animation|
Holiday Course Descriptions
Discover the exciting world of Unreal Engine 4! With the use of Visual Scripting and Material Creation you will create your very own Prototype 3D Platformer complete with Moving Platforms, Pick-ups, and Multiple Levels using pre-made assets as well as those you will make yourself.
Learn how to use Autodesk Maya to develop and animate 3D models. Maya is the most widely used 3D animation software used in the games, visual effects and simulation industries. At the end of the course you will have created your own 3D models to establish or enhance your portfolio of work.