Sydney Holiday Courses
- Holiday courses run from 9.30am until 4.30pm.
- All participants will receive a certificate of completion.
- Students are encouraged to bring a USB stick to save their work.
- We ask that students provide their own lunch, morning and afternoon tea where possible as there is NO canteen close by for students to purchase food and lunch is not provided.
- For more information on any of these courses please contact our Student Liaison Officer on 02 8514 8800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org To register for these courses, please fill out the application form below
- AIE in Sydney is located at Level 2 of the Wentworth Park Grandstand on Wentworth Park Road (off Wattle Street) Ultimo NSW 2007.
- For directions to the AIE Sydney Campus, please visit this page
ONLY Logged in users see this note
FULL LABEL - REPLACE BACKGROUND COLOUR IN TABLE TD STYLE
background: url('/wp-content/themes/bb-theme-child/images/course-full.png') no-repeat scroll -3px -2px #ffa800; text-decoration: line-through;
|Age||Mon 1st Oct||Tue 2nd Oct||Wed 3rd Oct||Thu 4th Oct||Fri 5th Oct|
|14 +||3D Character Fundamentals|
|14 +||Game Programming in Unity|
Holiday Course Descriptions
3D Character Fundamentals
This course introduces students to the fundamentals of 3D character creation using Autodesk Maya. Students will digitally model their robot character in 3D, then learn how to texture and animate their creation. This course is intended for aspiring visual effects and game artists interested in learning more about what goes on behind the scenes to bring games and film characters to life.
This course teaches students the fundamentals of programming for video games using the Unity game engine. Participants will work on a series of game projects, developing gameplay mechanics to make their game unique. This course teaches fundamental programming skills using the C# programming language and gives participants a further understanding of skills and techniques necessary to create fun, innovative games.