Sydney Holiday Courses
- AIE is running all April Holiday courses online.
- These online courses run over three days, from 10:30am until 3pm each day.
- Participants will connect to the online live streamed class via Zoom.
- Teachers will be have a webcam and be sharing their computer screen.
- Students can share their screen with the teacher and class and can give the teacher permission to control their screen.
- Students need to have a computer that can run the software (links to download are provided), an internet connection, and have a headset with microphone.
- All participants will receive a digital certificate of completion (PDF file).
ONLY Logged in users see this note
FULL LABEL - REPLACE BACKGROUND COLOUR IN TABLE TD STYLE
background: url('/wp-content/themes/bb-theme-child/images/course-full.png') no-repeat scroll -3px -2px #ffa800; text-decoration: line-through;
|Age||Mon 20th Apr||Tue 21st Apr||Wed 22nd Apr||Thu 23rd Apr||Fri 24th Apr|
|12 +||Get Started in 3D Animation|
Holiday Course Descriptions
Learn how to use Autodesk Maya to develop and animate 3D models. Maya is the most widely used 3D animation software used in the games, visual effects and simulation industries. At the end of the course you will have created your own 3D models to establish or enhance your portfolio of work.