Sydney Holiday Courses
- Holiday courses run from 9.30am until 4.30pm.
- All participants will receive a certificate of completion.
- Students are encouraged to bring a USB stick to save their work.
- We ask that students provide their own lunch, morning and afternoon tea where possible as there is NO canteen close by for students to purchase food and lunch is not provided.
- For more information on any of these courses please contact our Student Liaison Officer on 02 8514 8800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org To register for these courses, please fill out the application form below
- AIE in Sydney is located at Level 2 of the Wentworth Park Grandstand on Wentworth Park Road (off Wattle Street) Ultimo NSW 2007.
- For directions to the AIE Sydney Campus, please visit this page
ONLY Logged in users see this note
FULL LABEL - REPLACE BACKGROUND COLOUR IN TABLE TD STYLE
background: url('/wp-content/themes/bb-theme-child/images/course-full.png') no-repeat scroll -3px -2px #ffa800; text-decoration: line-through;
|Age||Mon 15th Apr||Tue 16th Apr||Wed 17th Apr||Thu 18th Apr||Fri 19th Apr|
|14 +||Create Your First VR Game in Unreal|
|Age||Mon 22nd Apr||Tue 23rd Apr||Wed 24th Apr||Thu 25th Apr||Fri 26th Apr|
|14 +||Game Programming for Beginners|
Holiday Course Descriptions
Create Your First VR Game in Unreal
Using one of the world's most powerful game engines, Unreal and the HTC Vive, you will create your very first VR game.
Game Programming for beginners
This course teaches students the fundamentals of programming for video games using the Unity3D game engine.
Join in the excitement of programming your very own game as we begin by building the inner workings of the game, then top it off with interesting game-play mechanics and visual effects to make your creation one-of-a-kind.
Come along for this exciting adventure into the world of games programming.