Sydney Holiday Courses
- Holiday courses run from 9.30am until 4.30pm.
- All participants will receive a certificate of completion.
- Students are encouraged to bring a USB stick to save their work.
- We ask that students provide their own lunch, morning and afternoon tea where possible as there is NO canteen close by for students to purchase food and lunch is not provided.
- For more information on any of these courses please contact our Student Liaison Officer on 02 8514 8800 or email us at email@example.com To register for these courses, please fill out the application form below
- AIE in Sydney is located at Level 2 of the Wentworth Park Grandstand on Wentworth Park Road (off Wattle Street) Ultimo NSW 2007.
- For directions to the AIE Sydney Campus, please visit this page
ONLY Logged in users see this note
FULL LABEL - REPLACE BACKGROUND COLOUR IN TABLE TD STYLE
background: url('/wp-content/themes/bb-theme-child/images/course-full.png') no-repeat scroll -3px -2px #ffa800; text-decoration: line-through;
|Age||Mon 14th Jan||Tue 15th Jan||Wed 16th Jan||Thu 17th Jan||Fri 18th Jan|
|12 +||Intro to Maya|
|14 +||Code Your Own Endless Runner in Unity|
|Age||Mon 21st Jan||Tue 22nd Jan||Wed 23rd Jan||Thu 24th Jan||Fri 25th Jan|
|14 +||Create Your First VR Game in Unreal|
|12 +||Dinosaur World|
Holiday Course Descriptions
Intro to Maya
Intro to Maya is designed as an introductory course for people interested in learning basic skills in 3D art. Students will be introduced to the uses and architecture of 3D software and will gain an understanding of skills and techniques necessary to create and render 3D objects through the creation of a 3D environment. Areas of study include: introduction to 3D modelling, basic modelling, texturing, lighting and character animation.
If you love games like Jetpack Joyride, Alto's Adventure, or Sonic and you want to know how you can create your own endless runner, this is the course for you. Using the Unity Game Engine, you will code your own endless runner game using pre-build assets and using C# language.
Create Your First VR Game in Unreal
Using one of the world's most powerful game engines, Unreal and the HTC Vive, you will create your very first VR game.
They are the gigantic creatures the roamed the earth well before our time. Now is your chance to bring them back to life as you create your own jurassic world. Dinosaurs come in all shapes and sizes so let your imagination run wild during the 2-day workshop. Students will use Maya along with a range of other tools to create their dinsaurs.