Adelaide Holiday Courses
- Holiday courses run from 9.30am until 3.30pm.
- All participants will receive a certificate of completion.
- Students are encouraged to bring a USB stick to save their work.
- We ask that students provide their own lunch, morning and afternoon tea where possible as there is NO canteen close by for students to purchase food and lunch is not provided.
- For more information on any of these courses please contact our Student Liaison Officer on 08 7325 6300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org To register for these courses, please fill out the application form below
- AIE in Adelaide is located at Level 3, 32 Grenfell Street, Adelaide, SA 5000
- For directions to the AIE Adelaide Campus, please visit this page
ONLY Logged in users see this note
FULL LABEL - REPLACE BACKGROUND COLOUR IN TABLE TD STYLE
background: url('/wp-content/themes/bb-theme-child/images/course-full.png') no-repeat scroll -3px -2px #ffa800; text-decoration: line-through;
|Age||Mon 13th Jul||Tue 14th Jul||Wed 15th Jul||Thu 16th Jul||Fri 17th Jul|
|12+||Designing Game Levels|
Holiday Course Descriptions
Create a compelling and interctive game environment using 3D software and a game engine. Students will learn how to use both pre-built assessts and their own assets to create a game level in either the Unity Game Engine or the Unreal 4 Game Engine. Students will learn effective workflows, how to manage assets as well as how to conduct testing of their level.