Adelaide Holiday Courses
- Holiday courses run from 9.30am until 3.30pm.
- All participants will receive a certificate of completion.
- Students are encouraged to bring a USB stick to save their work.
- We ask that students provide their own lunch, morning and afternoon tea where possible as there is NO canteen close by for students to purchase food and lunch is not provided.
- For more information on any of these courses please contact our Student Liaison Officer on 08 7325 6300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org To register for these courses, please fill out the application form below
- AIE in Adelaide is located at Level 3, 32 Grenfell Street, Adelaide, SA 5000
- For directions to the AIE Adelaide Campus, please visit this page
ONLY Logged in users see this note
FULL LABEL - REPLACE BACKGROUND COLOUR IN TABLE TD STYLE
background: url('/wp-content/themes/bb-theme-child/images/course-full.png') no-repeat scroll -3px -2px #ffa800; text-decoration: line-through;
|Age||Mon 18th Jan||Tue 19th Jan||Wed 20th Jan||Thu 21st Jan||Fri 22nd Jan|
|12+||Introduction to Maya|
|12+||Game Development in Unreal 4|
Holiday Course Descriptions
Intro to Maya
Intro to Maya is designed as an introductory course for people interested in learning basic skills in 3D art. Students will be introduced to the uses and architecture of 3D software and will gain an understanding of skills and techniques necessary to create and render 3D objects through the creation of a 3D environment. Areas of study include: introduction to 3D modelling, basic modelling, texturing, lighting and character animation.
Discover the exciting world of Unreal Engine 4! With the use of Visual Scripting and Material Creation you will create your very own Prototype 3D Platformer complete with Moving Platforms, Pick-ups, and Multiple Levels using pre-made assets as well as those you will make yourself.