Adelaide Holiday Courses
- Holiday courses run from 9.30am until 3.30pm.
- All participants will receive a certificate of completion.
- Students are encouraged to bring a USB stick to save their work.
- We ask that students provide their own lunch, morning and afternoon tea where possible as there is NO canteen close by for students to purchase food and lunch is not provided.
- For more information on any of these courses please contact our Student Liaison Officer on 08 7325 6300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org To register for these courses, please fill out the application form below
- AIE in Adelaide is located at Level 3, 32 Grenfell Street, Adelaide, SA 5000
- For directions to the AIE Adelaide Campus, please visit this page
ONLY Logged in users see this note
FULL LABEL - REPLACE BACKGROUND COLOUR IN TABLE TD STYLE
background: url('/wp-content/themes/bb-theme-child/images/course-full.png') no-repeat scroll -3px -2px #ffa800; text-decoration: line-through;
|Age||Mon 21st Jan||Tue 22nd Jan||Wed 23rd Jan||Thu 24th Jan||Fri 25th Jan|
|12 +||Gotta Make 'em All|
|11 - 14||Code Camp|
Holiday Course Descriptions
Gotta Make 'em All
Make your own pocket monster! This course teaches you how to digitally model, texture, sculpt and paint your own pocket monster. You will even learn how to create a ball to store and carry your monster in. Animate, light and render your creation and learn to bring your pocket monster to life! See what goes on behind the scenes of Animation.
Code camp introduces students to the programming needed to make a game. Students will write code in the C# programming language and use the Unity game engine to create a 3D game. After learning the basic concepts of programming, students will have the opportunity to customise their game to make it their own, and at the end of the camp each student will get to show off what they've created to family and friends.
|Ages||11 - 14 years|