Adelaide Holiday Courses
- Holiday courses run from 9.30am until 3.30pm.
- All participants will receive a certificate of completion.
- Students are encouraged to bring a USB stick to save their work.
- We ask that students provide their own lunch, morning and afternoon tea where possible as there is NO canteen close by for students to purchase food and lunch is not provided.
- For more information on any of these courses please contact our Student Liaison Officer on 08 7325 6300 or email us at email@example.com To register for these courses, please fill out the application form below
- AIE in Adelaide is located at Level 3, 32 Grenfell Street, Adelaide, SA 5000
- For directions to the AIE Adelaide Campus, please visit this page
ONLY Logged in users see this note
FULL LABEL - REPLACE BACKGROUND COLOUR IN TABLE TD STYLE
background: url('/wp-content/themes/bb-theme-child/images/course-full.png') no-repeat scroll -3px -2px #ffa800; text-decoration: line-through;
|Age||Mon 8th Jul||Tue 9th Jul||Wed 10th Jul||Thu 11th Jul||Fri 12th Jul|
|14+||Introduction to 3D Animation|
|12+||Game Programming in Unity|
Holiday Course Descriptions
Introduction to 3D Animation
Introduction to 3D Animation is designed as an introductory course for people interested in learning basic skills in 3D art. Students will be introduced to the uses and architecture of 3D software and will gain an understanding of skills and techniques necessary to create and render 3D objects through the creation of a 3D environment. Areas of study include: introduction to 3D modelling, basic modelling, texturing, lighting and character animation.
Game Programming in Unity
This course teaches students the fundamentals of programming for video games using the Unity3D game engine.
Join in the excitement of programming your very own dungeon-crawler as we begin by building the inner workings of the game, then top it off with interesting game-play mechanics and visual effects to make your creation one-of-a-kind.
Come along for this exciting adventure into the world of games programming.