Canberra Holiday Courses
- AIE is running all April Holiday courses online.
- These online courses run over three days, from 10:30am until 3pm each day.
- Participants will connect to the online live streamed class via Zoom.
- Teachers will be have a webcam and be sharing their computer screen.
- Students can share their screen with the teacher and class and can give the teacher permission to control their screen.
- Students need to have a computer that can run the software (links to download are provided), an internet connection, and have a headset with microphone.
- All participants will receive a digital certificate of completion (PDF file).
ONLY Logged in users see this note
FULL LABEL - REPLACE BACKGROUND COLOUR IN TABLE TD STYLE
background: url('/wp-content/themes/bb-theme-child/images/course-full.png') no-repeat scroll -3px -2px #ffa800; text-decoration: line-through;
|Age||Mon 13th Apr||Tue 14th Apr||Wed 15th Apr||Thu 16th Apr||Fri 17th Apr|
|12 +||2D Character Design and Animation|
|14 +||Game Development in Unreal 4|
Holiday Course Descriptions
2D Character Design and Animation
2D Character Design and Animation will teach students the basics of character design, development and animation. Students will create customised characters using illustration techniques and photo editing software which they will animate and import into a prebuilt computer game that they can share with their friends and family.
Game Development in Unreal 4
Discover the exciting world of Unreal Engine 4! With the use of Visual Scripting and Material Creation you will create your very own Prototype 3D Platformer complete with Moving Platforms, Pick-ups, and Multiple Levels using pre-made assets as well as those you will make yourself.