Canberra Holiday Courses
- Holiday courses run from 9.00am until 4.00pm
- The campus is open from 8.45am
- All participants will receive a certificate of completion
- Students are encouraged to bring a USB stick to save their work
- For more information on any of these courses please contact our Student Liaison Officer on 02 6162 5131 or email us at email@example.com.
- To register for these courses, please fill out the application form.
- AIE in Canberra is located at Block E, Canberra Technology Park, 49 Phillip Avenue, Watson, ACT 2602
- For directions to the AIE Canberra Campus, please visit this page
- Supervision is available after the designated finish time but all students need to be collected by 5pm as the campus closes promptly at that time
Holiday Course Descriptions
Fantastic Beasts and How To Make Them
Learn how to design and create your own fantastic beast. You will 3D model and animate a beast using Autodesk Maya, the most widely used 3D animation software in the games, visual effects and simulation industries. At the end of the course your fantastic beast will be rendered into a movie file to show your friends and family.
|Dates:||Mon 26th and Tue 27th September 2022, 9am - 4pm|