Enrolment Form - Diploma
Enrolment is for students who have successfully completed the application process. To apply please use our online application form
Before you enrol you will need this:
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
All students doing nationally recognised training need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). By creating a USI you establish a secure online record of your nationally recognised training that you can access anytime and anywhere, and it’s yours for life.
To create a USI, visit https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-usi
Proof of your identity is essential when enrolling at the Academy of Interactive Entertainment.
We need you to provide 100 points of identification, which will be met by uploading scans or photos of the documents listed in the categories below.
While these requirements may seem strict, they’re necessary to protect your identity and privacy, and to ensure the accuracy and integrity of our records.
The following documents are accepted forms of proof:
Category A – 70 points
(Only ONE form of identification accepted from this category.)
- Birth Certificate/Birth Extract
- Australian Passport (Current, or expired within the previous two years, but not cancelled)
- Australian Citizenship Certificate
- International Passport (Current, or expired within the previous two years, but not cancelled)
- Other document of identity having same characteristics as a passport e.g. diplomatic/refugee
Category B – 40 points
(More than one of the following documents may be counted. The initial document will score 40 points, and any additional documents will be awarded 25 points each.)
- Current Licence or Permit (Government Issued)
- Working With Children/Teachers Registration Card
- ASIC/MSIC Card
- Public Employee Photo ID Card (Government Issued)
- Department of Veterans' Affairs Card
- Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card or Health Care Card
- Current Tertiary Education Institution Photo ID
- Reference from a Doctor (must have known the applicant for a period of at least 12 months)
Category C – 25 points
(More than one of the following documents may be counted; each will score 25 points.)
- Foreign/International Driver’s Licence
- Proof of Age Card (Government Issued)
- Medicare Card/Private Health Care Card
- Council Rates Notice
- Property Lease/Rental Agreement
- Property Insurance Papers
- Tax Declaration
- Superannuation Statement
- Seniors Card
- Electoral Roll Registration
- Motor Vehicle Registration or Insurance Documents
- Professional or Trade Association Card
To use more than one of the following documents, they must be from different organisations:
- Utility Bills (e.g. Telephone, Gas, Electricity, Water)
- Credit/Debit Card
- Bank Statement/Passbook
The AIE enrolment process:
This first step is to complete the form below.
VET STUDENT LOANS OPTIONS
The second step is to select whether you would like to access VET Student Loans.