Enrolment is for students who have successfully completed the application process. To apply please use our online application form
Before you enrol you will need this:
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
From 1 January 2015, all students doing nationally recognised training need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). By creating a USI you establish a secure online record of your nationally recognised training that you can access anytime and anywhere, and it’s yours for life. To create a USI, visit https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-usi
To enrol online you will be required to also submit copies of sufficient evidence of Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
The following documents are accepted forms of proof:
- A birth certificate (or extract) showing you were born in Australia or New Zealand and a form of photographic identification; or
- A certificate of Australian Citizenship and a form of photographic identification; or
- A Centrelink Benefit/Health Care Card and a form of photographic identification (for permanent residency purposes only – not acceptable if applying for VET Student Loans); or
- A passport showing that you have permanent resident status (a Bridging Visa does not indicate permanent residency); or
- A current Medicare Card and a form of photographic identification (for permanent residency purposes only – not acceptable if applying for VET Student Loans). Yellow Medicare cards and green Medicare cards bearing the code VISITOR are not valid.
Statement of Tuition Assurance
We are a member of the Australian Council of Private Education and Training (ACPET)’s Australian Student Tuition Assurance Scheme (ASTAS). Students accessing VET Student Loans are covered by the Department of Education’s alternative tuition assurance arrangements. For more information about AIE’s Tuition Assurance arrangements and how they may impact you, please refer to the AIE Student Handbook.
The AIE enrolment process:
This first step is to complete the form below
UNITS OF STUDY SELECT
The second step is to select the units you would like to complete
The third step is that we will send you an invoice and further information on how to pay your fees, including VET STUDENT LOANS