Introduction to Blueprint
Unreal Engine 4
This course is designed to show the power and flexibility of Unreal's Blueprint Scripting system.
Blueprint can be used by anyone, whether you are a programmer, artist or designer, to quickly get your game up and running without writing a single line of c++ code..
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Create a basic character from scratch
- Communicate between Blueprints
- Interact with doors, elevators and other interactive level peices
- Create re-usable lights, doors and elevators
- Load new levels to progress through your game
- Create a basic menu
No prior knowledge of Unreal Engine is required to come along and learn how you can create your own gameplay through the power of Blueprints
Game Programming News